Friday, September 21, 2007

Week 2 Thing 4: Registering What Is Already Registered

If I'm correct about what they mean by this, we already set up individual tracking logs earlier this week on the SCPL Learning 2.0 wiki, so this is a bit redundant here. But I'm all set up to record my progress, which is good. It never hurts to backtrack a little to stay on top of the subject, anyway. All around I can hear people figuring out how to do that, and it's nice to know we'll be on the same exercises at least for some of this.
I find myself wishing I knew how to add links to my blog on the side of the entries, so I could jump around more easily. The Blogger site is easy to use in terms of basics, but I think I prefer other blog sites for their custom fit. Still, the lines of my blog being clean will make it simple to track my progress.

2 comments:

thiswomanswork said...

You are really doing a good job. I must start adding my thoughts about my progress in "23 Things".

:)
-coffeehomeground (ahhhh!..)

carpelogos said...

Thank you, Patty. I'm having a lot of fun, though I could use, oh, fifty more hours to play. Heh.